Warranty for Monitor Mount System
Our monitor mounts are produced, checked and packed with great care.
If a monitor mount system should nevertheless have faults, DURABLE Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG (“DURABLE”) grants you a separate warranty.
Furthermore, you are entitled to your statutory warranty rights without restriction.
I. Material scope of application
The warranty applies exclusively to the following DURABLE products:
508323 Monitor Mount Pro arm for 1 screen, desk clamp
508423 Monitor Mount Pro arm for 1 screen, desk clamp
508523 Monitor Mount Pro for 2 screens, bolt-through fixing
508623 Monitor Mount Pro for 2 screens, desk clamp
508723 Monitor Mount Pro for 1 screen and 1 tablet, desk clamp
508823 Monitor Mount Pro for 1 screen and 1 tablet, bolt-through fixing
508923 Monitor Mount Pro for 1 screen, wall mount
509023 Monitor Mount Pro arm for 1 screen, wall-mounting
II. Spatial scope of application
The warranty applies exclusively in the European Union and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and hence only covers monitor mount systems that are purchased within the European Union and the United Kingdom.
III. Subject of warranty
- DURABLE grants its customers using the monitor mount system a manufacturer’s warranty, which goes beyond the statutory liability for defects, for the unrestricted functionality of this article.
- This manufacturer’s warranty applies for 10 years after the date of purchase (receipt or invoice).
- Within the granted warranty period, we shall repair or replace the affected articles that no longer functions as stipulated by Durable.
- Replaced monitor mount systems or parts thereof shall become the property of DURABLE.
- Services provided under warranty neither extend the warranty period nor initiate a new warranty period.
- Warranty claims must be immediately asserted vis-à-vis DURABLE as soon as the restricted functionality is discovered.
- This warranty shall be exclusively processed by DURABLE. In principle, third parties are not allowed to make declarations in the name of DURABLE within the framework of this warranty.
1. Warranty claims must be immediately asserted vis-à-vis DURABLE as soon as the restricted functionality is discovered.
2. Please keep the proof of purchase for the duration of the warranty.
3. Contact information for warranty:
Please contact our service department
Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG
Kundenservice (Customer service)
58636 Iserlohn, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)2371 / 662 - 343
4. Please send the defective article together with the original proof of purchase after agreement with our service department to the following address, citing the product return number you receive from us:
Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG
Distributionszentrum (Distribution centre)
58640 Iserlohn, Germany
V. Exclusion of warrranty
A warranty claim is ruled out in the case of damage caused by:
• natural deterioration, wear, overburdening;
• the use of accessories/supplementary parts/add-on parts and care products not authorised by the manufacturer;
• environmental factors, such as moisture, heat or dirt;
• not complying with operating instructions;
• use of force;
• own attempts to repair;
• returning in packaging unsuitable for transportation.
VI. Scope of warranty
1. This warranty serves as the sole legal remedy vis-à-vis DURABLE in the case of defective products (except for claims based on product liability). Other warranties, which are possibly additionally granted to final customers by specialist retailers or other statutory or contractual claims, may not be enforced against DURABLE unless DURABLE explicitly accepts such an obligation in writing.
2. DURABLE’s liability under warranty is exclusively restricted to the obligations cited above. Further-reaching claims, in particular claims for consequential damage, indirect damage and financial loss, are ruled out within the framework of this warranty, insofar as any possible claims are not based on a manufacturer’s liability in accordance with compelling law.
VII. Ancillary provisions
1. Amendments to this warranty are only possible in writing.
2. This warranty shall be exclusively processed by DURABLE. In principle, third parties are not allowed to make declarations in the name of DURABLE within the framework of this warranty.
3. The place of fulfilment and place of jurisdiction for all disputes based on this warranty is Iserlohn, Germany.
4. German law shall apply.